I was looking to do a post on kids indoor play tents, but instead came across this amazingly beautiful site filled to the brim with all sorts of little knick-knacks I could just see in my home/nursery/life. Here are a few of my favs:
I can see all these awesome items in my nursery! To check out more cool items click here to view Gretel!
Decorating with birds are sooooo 2010. Don’t believe me?? Check out this clip from the premiere of Portlandia. So with that in mind let’s start out the new year (or, Feb. 1st anyway) with a new forest animal for your shopping consumption! FOXES!
1. Fox on a Bike Natural Creme White Rug – Bath Mat or Door Mat from dark cycle clothing
2. Sweet Foxy Brooch by BeautySpot
3. Liam – The Sleepy Woodland Fox by Sleepy King
4. Retro Gingerbread Fox – Baby Bodysuit by Crowsmack
5. fox stuffie . organic by bird mafia
6. Bear And The Fox limited edition from Ashley Percival Prints
7. jane the retro red fox plush with mustard woolen glasses by One little red fox
8. Little Fox Onesie/Bodysuit by JoyNevada Little Ones
9. 1 Michael J. Fox Note Card with Envelope Included (5×3) from Art By Marilyn
Ok, that last one is a bit of a joke…
Drool. Just… drool. Found this site today via a feed I follow through Google Reader. And I. Am. In. Love. House Industries anyone?? Who doesn’t love super cool modern amazing housewares?! I found the site via a post about these awesome Eames House Blocks:
Then once I started browsing I found this amazing little guy:
If you have an unlimited amount of money (and good taste) check out their site!