It’s not a secret that I have a thing for nerdy guys (which my husband is not). Ira Glass, Martin Starr, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jason Schwartzman, Fred Arminsen – bring it on. The nerdier the better. So when my friend Angela sent this to me today, I knew I had to get it for my poor, athletically inclined husband:
I love you more than I love Ira Glass
If you love someone more than Ira, you can get your V-Day card for them right here.
Decorating with birds are sooooo 2010. Don’t believe me?? Check out this clip from the premiere of Portlandia. So with that in mind let’s start out the new year (or, Feb. 1st anyway) with a new forest animal for your shopping consumption! FOXES!
1. Fox on a Bike Natural Creme White Rug – Bath Mat or Door Mat from dark cycle clothing
2. Sweet Foxy Brooch by BeautySpot
3. Liam – The Sleepy Woodland Fox by Sleepy King
4. Retro Gingerbread Fox – Baby Bodysuit by Crowsmack
5. fox stuffie . organic by bird mafia
6. Bear And The Fox limited edition from Ashley Percival Prints
7. jane the retro red fox plush with mustard woolen glasses by One little red fox
8. Little Fox Onesie/Bodysuit by JoyNevada Little Ones
9. 1 Michael J. Fox Note Card with Envelope Included (5×3) from Art By Marilyn
Ok, that last one is a bit of a joke…
I have been scouring about for a baby mobile (after the realization that my CB2 mobile was wayyyy too heavy to hang over baby’s crib) and came across the super cute Etsy shop Pink Perch! Check out a few of their mobiles below:
Owl and Tree Lifes a Hoot Baby Mobile
Outer Space Adventure Baby Mobile
Surfs Up Baby Mobile
You can get all these cute mobiles at Pink Perch!